Intermediate English (B1)
Do you feel nervous when you have to talk in English? Do you avoid situations where you might have to communicate in English? Do you want to speak English more confidently?
It is time to take your English language skills and career to the next level. Learn to communicate more effectively by advancing your knowledge and fluency of the language with our online English course. Our aim is to ensure that you have access to all the knowledge from the comfort of your home or office. Begin a language learning journey to success with our support and feedback, using a our online training methodology guaranteed to get results.
Whatever your English language learning objective is, our system will help you progress at the pace that you need to complete that objective. All you need is a mobile, tablet or computer, a little bit of time and the desire to learn.
Our online English language system is unique with engaging course material, based on real life examples ,including TED talks, pronunciation training, varied text types and profiles of exciting innovators, companies and organizations making a difference.
Clear communicative aims of each lesson are linked to 21st century outcomes and will encourage you to respond to ideas and find your own voice.
After finishing this course, you will be able to:
- take part in group discussions and hold a conversation with native speakers
- understand reports, articles, reviews etc. about present-day issues
- present an argument or information in writing
- have sufficient knowledge of the language to describe people, places and processes. Express opinions and develop arguments using both basic structures and more complex forms
- use a wide range of vocabulary for many topics like your job, goals etc.
- understand longer speeches and the main points of discussions that are clearly expressed.
You will be amazed at the amount of English you will be able to understand and express after successfully finishing this course.
This is how the Upper-intermediate general English online course can help you:
- Study and learn at your own pace
- 24 hour 7 days a week, 365 days a year access
- Work from the comfort of your home or office
- Study anywhere with you mobile device or laptop
- Avoid wasting time driving to traditional classes
- Create a study routine that best suits your lifestyle and timetable
- No risk 30-day money back guarantee
- Powerful and relevant TED talks form the basis for each lesson
- 12 video-based lessons covering essential grammar, vocabulary, listening and reading skills
- Critical thinking activities
- Vocabulary for real life situations e.g. work-life balance, finance, careers, interests etc
- Writing emails, reports, reviews, descriptions etc
- Different grammatical concepts for B2 simple and complex
- Reading and Listening exercises
- Speaking and Pronunciation practice